Are you ready to work for a company where you can make an immediate impact?
If you draw energy from being part of a collaborative team, this is a good fit for you. If you are exploring different career paths, this position is also a great fit. In addition to performing standard admin functions, you will provide essential support for multifunctional teams. Vektrex promotes from within and this position has growth opportunities within the company.
Depending upon your education/experience/strength, you may be focused in marketing, sales, accounting, production or other areas. You must be comfortable multi-tasking, juggling multiple priorities, and be extremely detail-oriented. We expect you to have keen organizational and communication skills. As we are a small business, you will have the opportunity to work on many different projects and each day is slightly different.
Vektrex is a technology company providing products and solutions to the solid state lighting industry. Our products are in facilities worldwide including Malaysia, Germany, Taiwan, South Korea, China, the US and more. We are adding to our team in this key area to accelerate our growth, and to make an even bigger impact on the world.
- Under general supervision, provide administrative support to different teams within the company
- Assist in the development and implementation of operating policies and procedures by providing input
- Assists in the organization and tracking of company products, materials and supplies
- Assist in editing and formatting documentation using Microsoft Office Products (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Continue career path with a specific focus (marketing, accounting, etc.)
- College degree required.
- 2+ years’ experience in an office environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate
- Advanced technical skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Typing correspondence, copying files and miscellaneous tasks as required
- Experience with basic accounting functions a plus
Vektrex prides itself on company loyalty and we accomplish this by allowing employees to grow as the company grows. This is a great opportunity for you to be the next success story.
We offer competitive salaries, a 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off, good benefits including a HSA program, bonuses, and a casual yet high-energy work environment. Send us your resume today! Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time