As the Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Vektrex leadership team to drive global brand awareness, affinity, and sales of our products and services. Vektrex has an established brand identity and innovative reputation and is ready for you, the right functional lead, to help amplify our presence by implementing the appropriate B2B marketing strategies, campaigns, and best practices across our channels. As our team grows, your marketing leadership will be called upon to train, coach and supervise staff, and to establish processes and protocols to ensure our successful department expansion and specialization.
In this role, you will put your marketing knowledge to use and see the results. With a small but nimble team we ask that you are first a doer, and ready to dive into any project from strategic planning, events coordination to editing. We work quickly, cross-functionally, and are looking for a great leader who’s responsible and capable to develop and drive our marketing efforts further.
- Specialize in B2B Marketing: You will use your knowledge of marketing tactics and campaigns to create strategies that align with the sales goals of Vektrex. These strategies will be used to help launch products, reinvigorate existing lines, generate campaigns, reach core audiences, build leads, coordinate tradeshows, facilitate webinars, and maintain a strong digital presence, and more. You will be able to explain, plan, implement, and review these strategies alone or with a small team.
- Strategic Planning: You will partake in the regular planning of marketing plans and development. You will manage the people, budget, and resources needed to make them happen. You will be responsible to report back results and provide insights.
- Excel in Supervision and Leadership: You will work with a small internal team as well as external resources to cross-functionally execute the different deliverables. You will manage these relationships, provide perspective and coaching, and be the voice of marketing in communications with the executive team. Equally, you will look to and confer with your counterparts in other departments to find common solutions, become a resource, address challenges, and to positively advance the company.
- End to End Marketing: You will conceive and manage the production of all marketing assets. This will include much of our digital suite- from web content, videos, social and media to print and event production. You should be comfortable taking a project from ideation to execution.
- Maintain Brand Guidelines: As the face of the company, you will ensure that brand guidelines are met, the brand book, style guides, and policies are updated as needed, and that Vektrex maintains its premium brand status across all touchpoints.
- Implementing Marketing Strategies: You will work with the Marketing Admin to deploy all projects and campaigns. Your help in any of these may be required: design, copy, editing, database management, reporting, and research.
To be a successful member of the Vektrex family we ensure that you are both the right skills and cultural fit. We look for individuals who are sharp, fast-learners, and are quick to deploy to jump in. Below are a more complete list of these skills that we believe will make the Marketing Manager successful.
Core skills and Key Platform Knowledge:
- Leadership experience of people and resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Budget and cost analysis experience
- Content creation and editing (content, copy, wordsmithing, and refinement)
- Graphic design (Adobe In-Design, Adobe Photoshop)
- Website development and basic content maintenance (WordPress)
- Analytical analysis (Google Analytics)
- Email Automation and CRM (MailChimp and Zoho)
- Project (and process) management
- Market research practices and techniques
- Experience analyzing data
- Proficiency with programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Social media brand management across policies, content and community management (specifically LinkedIn)
- PR experience (earned media, press releases)
- Video design and production
- Webinar facilitation (scheduling, hosting)
- Experience with programming languages such as CSS and HTML
- Background knowledge or experience in the solid state lighting industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related business discipline and quantitative degree
- MBA preferred
- 4-6 years relevant experience developing and managing marketing teams, programs, campaigns, with a preference for experience with B2B marketing.
Application Submission Instructions:
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: “Marketing Manager”