It takes 1/10th of a second to make a first impression. First impressions can be made in a phone call, email, written content on the website, social media, etc. Vektrex is seeking a B2B Digital Marketing Associate to drive our first impressions through our website and written content. In this position, you will create the first impression for Vektrex, our clients, visitors, and vendors. The environment is fast paced, and all employees wear many hats.
If you love technology, we’re the perfect company for you. Are you ready to work for a company where you can make an immediate impact? Are you ready to join an exciting company that does meaningful work for the green tech community? If this sounds like you, please read the full job requirements below:
Vektrex is looking to add a skilled digital marketer to our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for making sure Vektrex’s website is always showcasing the newest information on our industry-leading products and solutions and using website marketing strategies to drive sales. This is an excellent position for a fast learner with a can-do attitude who is ready to hit the ground running.
- Create written content for Vektrex website
- Work extensively in WordPress to regularly update the Vektrex website and keep content fresh
- Possess advanced knowledge of WordPress functionality, specifically within the block editor
- Use necessary tools to create graphics for Vektrex web pages
- Assist marketing team with creation of written and visual content for website and other digital platforms
- Possess experience with marketing research and data collection
- Other duties as assigned
- Technical background or applicable experience
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress platform
- College degree required
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong writing abilities and excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- SEO and Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Email Automation – Create email campaigns for distribution (MailChimp)
- Planning and implementation of marketing strategies
- Video design and creation/editing
- Vektrex is entrepreneurial with a small staff. You will have responsibilities and we expect peak performance.
- Change is a constant. Vektrex is fast paced and fast growing. You need to be disciplined and a fast-learner.
- Everyone is hands on. This role is especially hands on and you must be prepared to execute on the plans.
Application Submission Instructions:
Vektrex prides itself on company loyalty and we accomplish this by allowing employees to grow as the company grows. This is a great opportunity for you to be the next success story. Email email@example.com to apply.
We offer competitive salaries, a 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off, competitive benefits, and a casual yet high-energy work environment. Send us your resume today! Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type – Full Time