Thank you for your interest in employment at Vektrex.
Currently, the following positions are open:
- Senior Electronics Technician
Senior Electronics Technician
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuing the high caliber of quality, test, calibrate and repair OEM high power electronic control systems.
- Calibrate High Power Control circuits using prescribed methods and equipment while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Using schematics and block diagrams along with solid understanding of electronic theory, determine component failure to repair power and logic circuits.
- Configure products to meet customer demand.
- Upgrade circuits to meet changing design needs and engineering prototype needs.
- Maintain test documentation database
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Provide technical assistance to Engineering group as required.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must be proficient with DMM and Oscilloscope.
- Very good computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel ) and network systems
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- IPC Soldering proficiency required, both thru-hole and surface mount. Must be able to read schematics, bill of materials and written instructions
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate degree preferred
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions per company policies
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance per company policies
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time
We are always looking for talent in the following fields:
- Business Development
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Software Engineering
If you are interested in employment at Vektrex, apply below.apply now
Vektrex prides itself on company loyalty and we accomplish this by allowing employees to grow as the company grows.
We offer competitive salaries, a 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off, good benefits including an HSA program, bonuses, and a casual yet high-energy work environment. Send us your resume today!
Vektrex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical and mental disability, political affiliation or belief, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.