Thank you for your interest in employment at Vektrex.
Are you looking to become a dynamic part of a growing manufacturing company?
Do you enjoy fast paced environments? This could be the position for you.
Vektrex is seeking a Procurement Specialist to join our team.
This position will help drive company profitability through negotiation and vendor relationships.
Vektrex is growing through a reputation for the best LED testing products on the market.
We design and manufacture our products in house that are used all over the world
—Malaysia, Germany, Taiwan, South Korea, China, the US and more.
We are looking to add to our procurement team
to accelerate growth, and to provide an even bigger impact on the world.
This is an excellent position for someone with a can-do attitude who is ready for their next career challenge.
- Planning Procurement Strategies – You will participate in all activities from inception to execution.
- Implement Procurement Strategies – You will work with production and the engineering R&D teams.
- Your help in any of these areas may be required: sourcing, purchasing, negotiating, tracking and reporting.
- Negotiation – You will conduct price negotiation with vendors on goods and services.
- Purchasing – You will develop and solicit bids, analyze responses and select vendors.
- Vendor Relationships – You will develop and maintain vendor relationships.
- Scheduling – You will help push project status on a scheduled basis.
- Reporting – You will be asked to provide material status to Manufacturing and Engineering Teams.
- Experience working with engineering mechanical drawings a plus.
- Vektrex is entrepreneurial with a small staff. You will have responsibilities and we expect peak performance.
- Change is a constant. Vektrex is fast paced and fast growing. You need to be disciplined and a fast-learner.
- Everyone is hands on. This role is especially hands on and you must be prepared to execute on the plans.
- Team Collaboration and Individual contribution. You must be comfortable working in both environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Relevant experience
If you are interested in employment at Vektrex, apply below.apply now
Vektrex prides itself on company loyalty and we accomplish this by allowing employees to grow as the company grows.
We offer competitive salaries, a 9/80 work schedule,
bonuses, and a casual yet high-energy work environment.
Send us your resume today!
Vektrex is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical
and mental disability, political affiliation or belief, sexual orientation,
citizenship, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.