UV device market success requires end users to select one device over others. Key to this selection is reliable and verifiable test and measurement data generated with standardized methods.
As a market leader in LED test and measurement technology, Vektrex offers a full set of test and measurement solutions uniquely developed for testing and characterizing UV LED devices.
UV-C Device Characterization
Vektrex SMU combined with Instrument Systems’ spectrometer and UV sphere addresses the unique challenges associated with characterizing UV-C devices.
- Sphere wear reduction and lifetime extension
- Identification and analysis of thyristor effect
- LIV curve generation
LM-80 Test System
The widely-used LM-80 lumen and flux maintenance test procedure is being updated to include non-visible sources such as horticultural and UV LEDs.
- LM-80 Test Data is required for Energy Star Certification
- Researchers, designers and end users understand and trust LM-80
- LM-80-20 Expected to be approved in late 2020
Industry leading UV LED manufacturers have standardized on Vektrex systems and SpikeSafe current sources as the basis for their reliability and burn-in systems.
- Scalable and modular solutions
- Constant current and pulsed modes
- STARS software application configures and controls a few to hundreds of sources