Thank you for your interest in employment at Vektrex.
Currently, we have the following open positions:
We are always looking for talent in the following fields:
- Business Development
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Software Engineering
If you are interested in employment at Vektrex, apply below.apply
Business Development Manager
Are you ready for a change? Do you crave the excitement associated with working at an industry-leading small company poised for growth? We are looking for someone to take on the responsibility to expand and grow our presence in the U.S.
Vektrex is a supplier of high performance LED test solutions. Our systems are installed worldwide and we are the standard bearers for next-generation innovation. We have new products coming to market and are looking for a Director of Sales to join our team.
- Grow U.S. market
- Identify and open new U.S. opportunities
- Expand existing relationships and take them to the next level.
- Work in a collaborative environment where your input is expected and appreciated.
- Participate in definition of future products
- 5-7 years experience selling technical solutions
- Proven history of sales success
- Must be proficient in complex sales situations
- Proven expertise in B2B sales
- Engineering or physics background preferred
- Experience in power and/or optoelectronics market
- Strong written and verbal skills required
- Travel required (~25%)
- Position located in San Diego
- Benefits and a strong compensation package offered
- Reporting directly to the CEO
Vektrex prides itself on company loyalty and we accomplish this by allowing employees to grow as the company grows.
We offer competitive salaries, a 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off, good benefits including an HSA program, bonuses, and a casual yet high-energy work environment. Send us your resume today!
Vektrex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical and mental disability, political affiliation or belief, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.