This automated system measures and records thermal resistance and Tj for multiple devices on one load board. Thermal resistance is important in determining device stability and to avoid device failure, especially when considering the long-term reliability testing success.
Features and Benefits
- Drive devices measure in series and measure individually
- Automatically measure and record per device Vf, Rth, K-factor, I
- Inspect load boards with automation prior to long term test
- Determine device stability
- Avoid device failure due to assembly issues
- Customizable load board/device test configurations