Vektrex LM-80 thermal control systems (ITCS chambers) utilize water-based, closed-loop active control to provide efficient and uniform thermal control for semiconductor devices.
Temperature Uniformity within 2°C
LM-80 thermal control systems with tightly-regulated temperature uniformity are essential to the successful LM-80 testing of LEDs, modules, arrays, COB, high power devices, mid power devices, and low power devices.
With up to 10kW of power handling capability – at operating temperatures up to 150C – the ITCS chamber provides the flexibility to test numerous high power device types in a single chamber and maintain temperature uniformity within 2C.
- Up to 10kW heat dissipation, temperatures to 150C
- Energy-efficient thermal control using plant water
- Tcase, Tambient, and Tsink monitoring and data logging
- Isolated thermocouples
- Capacity – 40 load boards; up to 1,600 devices
- Five slide-out drawers, easy load and unload
- NVLAP auditable and traceable
- Calibration and validation certificates
- Worldwide install base
- Contaminant-free construction
- No VOC producing components used
- Factory acceptance testing to ensure ITCS does not contaminate devices
Comprehensive Test Software
Vektrex software applications are designed to address and support a wide range of testing needs. The LM-80 software suite includes STARS testing and monitoring software that controls and monitor source channels, loads, and thermal control devices during testing. From plotting data and identifying trends to failsafe protection and remote thermal control, Vektrex software simplifies test control and accurate data collection.